Edged Weapons Defense - Armed And Unarmed
Are you prepared for a self-defense situation involving an edged weapon? Your blade is useless unless you know how to rapidly deploy and fight for your life. You will be trained in how to defend against an edged weapon attack when you can’t access your firearm, how to use an edged weapon against a violent physical threat and how to defend yourself against a blade attack even if you have nothing in your hands.
- Defense of the seven lethal target areas of your body
- Managing the fateful injury/ distance liability gap
- Risk metrics, blade mechanics
- Wound analysis and effects
- Armed and unarmed defense against an edged weapon attack at extreme close quarters
- Mastering force vectors
- Engaging multiple assailants
- Exotic edged weapons such as the "karambit" and other curved blades
Use code at checkout
- Closed toed shoes
- Fixed or folding blade (3 - 4 inches) carried in pocket or on a belt
If you do not have one, OnPoint has equipment available for rent that you may utilize.
Steve Tarani is one of the world's foremost experts in edged weapons training and self-defense.
Coming to OnPoint, Raleigh in September.
- Former CIA employee
- Served pre-election security detail for POTUS 45
- Instructor for DoD, NSA, FBI, DHS and DEA
- 20 years on staff at Gunsite Academy
- Author, Educator, and Keynote speaker
- Professional knife designer
- Authored the International Chiefs of Police Model Policy on carry, deployment and usage of knives by officers.
For more information about Steve, visit www.SteveTarani.com
In the event you need to cancel or reschedule your event or class, please contact us at email@example.com.
Rescheduling an event or class:
There is no rescheduling fee if done more than 48 hours before the event or class begins.
Requests to reschedule made within 48 hours of the start of the event or class will experience a rescheduling fee of $25.
Cancelling an event or class:
There is no cancellation fee if done more than 48 hours before the event or class begins.
Cancellations made within 48 hours of the start of the event or class will be refunded 50% of the fee for the event or class.
Event or Class No Shows:
Participants who fail to notify OnPoint of their intentions to not attend events or classes will receive no refund on the event or class.