Looking for something new and exciting to do? Want to get away for a little while and take part in a completely immersive one-of-a-kind experience?
How about a visit to the most technologically advanced range in the world? A range that talks to you, times your shots, moves the targets and tells you your score and more.
During this 60 to 90-minute experience, our staff will guide you through shooting stationary targets, spinning targets and charging targets as well as our reactive pop-up targets. Never shot before? No problem, our expert staff will get you comfortable and safe with firearms in no time.
Here’s what you can expect:
- We provide everything you need
- Warm up with shooting stationary targets from various distances
- Get your blood pumping with pop-up targets that will edge, spin, and charge at you!
- Compete with yourself or each other with our gaming targets.
- Police and other emergency lights add another layer to the fun!
- Just when you think it's over, compete for top shot!
- Experience will last 60 to 90 minutes, depending on the group size.
This experience will be the most fun you can have on the range and will leave you wanting to come back.
In the event you need to cancel or reschedule your event or class, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rescheduling an event or class:
There is no rescheduling fee if done more than 48 hours before the event or class begins.
Requests to reschedule made within 48 hours of the start of the event or class will experience a rescheduling fee of $25.
Cancelling an event or class:
There is no cancellation fee if done more than 48 hours before the event or class begins.
Cancellations made within 48 hours of the start of the event or class will be refunded 50% of the fee for the event or class.
Event or Class No Shows:
Participants who fail to notify OnPoint of their intentions to not attend events or classes will receive no refund on the event or class.